General Terms of Service
- The general terms and conditions, GTC for short, form the basis for all contracts that are concluded with Alpin Racing Austria and this in its valid version at the time of registration. By registering, the participant or the legal representative the terms and conditions in full.
- The participant agrees to comply with the rules of conduct (FIS rules, operating regulations for the lift, instruction from lift personnel).
- The rules of Alpin Racing Austria apply during the participation in camps / training units. Failure to follow these rules may result in exclusion from the camp / training session. In such a case, there will be no reimbursement of the training, lift, travel or hotel costs. In the case of underage athletes, the legal representatives will be informed who must arrange for the immediate collection at their own expense.
- Alpin Racing Austria reserves the right to cancel camps / training sessions if a minimum number of participants is not reached, weather-related circumstances or in exceptional circumstances (strike, war, unrest,..). If a camp / training session is cancelled for reasons that are not within the control of Alpin Racing Austria (bad weather, wind, closed facilities), payments made for training courses will be reimbursed aliquot. A training session is deemed to have been consumed from the time of first ascent and is therefore subject to a charge for the agreed daily rate.
- In case of cancellation (10 days before the camp / training begins), a refund will be made by crediting the payments made in full where possible. Cancelling too late can result in cancellation fees for hotels, lift tickets, slope reservations and trainers. These cancellation costs are to be paid in full by the participant or their legal representatives.
- Participants should be aware of the risks and dangers in skiing, ski racing and fitness training. A relevant insurance Policy (liability, accident, rescue costs and the like) must be shown in order to participate in Alpin Racing Austria camps / training. By taking part in camps / training sessions, the participant confirms that they are physically and mentally healthy.
- We would like to point out that even with the greatest possible care from Alpin Racing Austria by practicing skiing, a residual risk remains. Whereby Alpin Racing Austria can only be liable for gross negligence without exception.
- Alpin Racing Austria reserves the right to divide participants into groups according to their age and ability level. There is no entitlement to a specific trainer. Changing a trainer during the camp / training session does not entitle the participant to cancel or withdraw from the contract.
- Alpin Racing Austria is not liable for the loss or theft of objects brought to the camp / training session. There is no liability for damage caused by third parties.
- The participants or their legal representatives agree that during the camp / training session for training purposes, video and audio recordings will be made and that these may be used for advertising purposes by Alpin Racing Austria. This applies until further notice.
- Austrian law applies to any disputes. Jurisdiction Schwaz / Tirol